30 days self love Challenge, Day 2

Day Two: stand in front of the mirror and say what you like about yourself.  

   “It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power!” ― Robert T. Kiosaki, author, speaker, and businessman 

   This exercise can really be tough, I know. That’s because your instinct is to first pick out the negative. But if you can force that negative voice to be quiet, even if only for a few minutes, you’ll let the positive voice out for a turn. 

   Say things like, “My hair is really pretty styled like this,” “I like that I can hold my son on my shoulders when we go to the park,” or “I look good in turtleneck sweaters.” Find the positives and you’ll change your whole outlook. And truly believe and feel in whatever you say about yourself 

Thanks for reading 
kumarsumanabhishek4@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 days self love Challenge, Day 4